LTHC Zoom Events
The popular series of Health and Wellbeing workshops for people living with a Long Term Health Conditions are now being held virtually, although you will need to register to secure your place. To find out more about how they have been getting on and how you can take part please follow the link.
The Bromley Well Long Term Health Conditions Support Service helps people aged 18+, who are Bromley residents and are living with health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmoonary Disease (COPD), etc...
This service provides free practical advice, emotional support and lifestyle planning to help you to manage your condition and increase your confidence and resilience.
How we can help:
- Programmes to help you develop the skills and confidence to manage your condition
- 1-2-1 emotional support face to face, over the telephone, by instant messaging and home visits (in expectional circumstances)
- Opportunities to meet others and share your experiences
- Information, guidance and advice
- Access to support groups and networks
- Handyperson serice for minor adaptations to your home
- Employment and education support
- Help with finding specialist services
- Access to technology and digital literacy clubs where you can learn about tablets, smart phones, emailing, digital photos, Skype and much more...
Our support sessions and activities are accessible at different locations throughout Bromley. Get in touch to find out more.
To Access the Service
Call us on 0808 278 7898 or LifeStyle support on 07985 44 210 / 07985 433 045