From 19th January 2022, Age UK Bucks is pleased to launch Let’s Move Together – our pilot project aimed at increasing movement and confidence in physical activity in older people. This is in conjunction with our friends at Fitswarm and is completely FREE.
You don’t need to be a fitness expert. You just need access to a laptop or tablet, the internet and energy and enthusiasm!
The best thing is, you can join sessions in your own home, as they are all on line There is a choice of live sessions (where the trainer can see and interact with you) or recorded sessions. Full joining instructions will be provided.
- There will be one live session a week – every Wednesday from 19th January 2022 at 11.00 and this will last 30 minutes
- Each Let’s Move Together programme is a set of 6 sessions.
- You are also able to log onto recorded sessions.
How to join
- just click on the link below to register your interest and answer a few questions. You will then be sent the link to join the class.
- if you require volunteer support, contact Age UK Bucks on 01296 431911, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Let’s Move Together Coordinator Andrew Anderson on 07369 241864