Tailored care to help you live independently at home
We all want to be able to stay in our own homes for as long as possible when we get older, but it can sometimes be hard to do that when household and practical tasks start to seem more difficult. The At Home service, run in partnership with Age UK Kensington and Chelsea, offers care support tailored to your needs to ensure you can remain independent in your home.
Our staff are trained to work with different communities, including older LGBT people and those with dementia, and supported with regular supervisions. The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
At Home services include help with washing, bathing and dressing, simple hair dressing, shopping, cleaning, meal preparation, and much more.
Our services include:
- help with washing, bathing and dressing
- simple hair dressing
- shopping (also see our ‘Internet Shopping Service’)
- cleaning, laundry and ironing
- meal preparation, planning and nutrition
- packing and preparing to move
- live in care (24 hours a day)
- overnight care
- respite care (to give your carer/family member a break)
- hospital recovery homecare
- accompanying you to appointments and social events
- supporting you to enjoy hobbies and interests.
Who can use the service
You can use the service if you live in:
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Hammersmith and Fulham