Get help with your grocery shopping if you’re no longer able to get out and about
Our shopping service means you can enjoy the benefits of online shopping without having to use a computer or leave your home.
Once you’ve registered for the service we’ll call you at an agreed time to take your order and place it online with a supermarket of your choice. The service is completely flexible, you can sign up for a regular or one off call, and can help you remain independent
Our friendly staff work with older people on a regular basis and understand your needs.
How the service works
- Register with the service and we’ll open an account for you with a supermarket of your choice.
- We’ll call you at an agreed day and time to take your order.
- We’ll place your order online at the supermarket.
- Your shopping will be delivered at an agreed day and time. The delivery driver will bring your shopping into your home if you ask, and will even help put things away if they have time. The driver will know that you are an Age UK Camden customer and will take special care to make sure you are happy.
- The cost from Age UK Camden is £5.00 per call and this will be taken from your bank account by a variable monthly direct debit (eg if you shop every week the charge will be £20 per month, if you only shop once a month it will be £5).
- The supermarket will make a charge for delivery. This is added to your bill, you do not pay the delivery driver.
Supermarkets you can choose from
Please contact Callum Burke O’Driscoll, Shopping Service Coordinator, for more information:
020 7239 email@example.com