St Austell Active Living Hub is searching for an Arts & Crafts Volunteer Coordinator. If you are creative, proactive and have great social & communication skills, apply here or find out more.
You will be responsible for planning, organising and coordinating Arts & Crafts sessions at St Austell Active Living Hub. Sessions take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week, each session will support a small group of individuals interested in Arts & Crafts. These sessions provide fun, friendship and creativity for clients who attend St Austell Active Living Hub. You will be volunteering as part of a small team and, following training, will be able to provide information about our services and offer additional support.
- Socialise and make new friends
- Allow your creative side to flourish
- Help your local community and make a difference
- Volunteering to improve wellbeing in later life
- Be part of something bigger
- You can gain skills transferrable to employment
- Students will boost their educational or professional portfolios
- Health & Safety
- GDPR (data protection) and Confidentiality
- Lone Working
- Active Living Hub Manager
- Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, covering sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you can only volunteer 1 day per week, please contact us using the details below.
If you are interested in volunteering for this role, please apply here or call Mandine Auchinachie on - 01726 76806