St Austell Active Living Hub is searching for volunteers, on Thursdays, to help out in their warm and welcoming Cafe.
You will be on hand to serve refreshments & food and provide a good Cafe experience for clients who attend St Austell Active Living Hub. You will be volunteering as part of a small team and, following training, will be able to provide information about our services and offer additional support.
- Socialise and make new friends
- Engage with a great team
- Help your local community and make a difference
- Volunteering to improve wellbeing in later life
- Be part of something bigger
- You can gain skills transferrable to employment
- Students will boost their educational or professional portfolios
- Health & Safety
- GDPR (data protection) and Confidentiality
- Lone Working
- Active Living Hub Manager
- Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, covering sessions every Thursday.
If you are interested in volunteering for this role, please apply here or call Mandine Auchinachie on - 01726 76806