St Austell Hub is searching for volunteers to assist them with meal deliveries in St Austell and the surrounding areas. Find out more here.
St Austell Active Living Hub operates a meal delivery service for individuals that need a helping hand. We are searching for a volunteer driver to deliver meals in St Austell and the surrounding areas. We are hoping someone can start ASAP and provide support on Wednesday (PM). You can either use your own car or we can provide training to use our Electric Vehicle.
This role is perfect for someone who is outgoing, confident and passionate about supporting local communities.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a real difference in the community
- You'll be providing valuable comfort and meals to those in need
- You get to be part of Age UK Cornwall's and St Austell's volunteer team
- You will learn new skills
- You will make new friendships and real connections
- Full training will be provided
Full training will be provided, which includes: Safeguarding, Lone Working, Data Protection, Dementia Friends Support and Digital training modules. Please note that an Enhanced DBS Certificate and suitable references are a requirement of this role (we will guide you through these processes).
You will be required to wear PPE at all times and be willing to undertake regular LFT and PCR testing, in line with our policies.
If you are interested in volunteering for this role, please apply here or call Mandine Auchinachie on - 01726 76806