We're calling on you to help us continue to help the older people of Coventry
What can a pledge include?
It's entirely up to you how you pledge your promise of support but here are some examples to help you decide:
- Pledge your time as a volunteer or to do some fundraising.
- Donate items for sale to our Earlsdon or eBay shop.
- Donate some money on a regular basis.
- Hold a fundraising event, such as a charity bag pack, sponsored walk or run, bring and buy sale, no uniform day, car boot sale etc.
- Befriend a lonely, vulnerable person.
- Take a collection tin to work.
- Do a sponsored activity, such as a skydive.
- Make Age UK Coventry your organisation's nominated charity and choose a fundraising target.
- Get involved in our events throughout the year, such as our Corporate Golf Day, Christmas hamper appeal, or be our Santa.
- Promote our social media activity via your own social media.
To discuss how you can get involved, please email our firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to our radio adverts
We're working with Touch FM to spread the word our our Pledge a promise appeal.