HealthWatch - What do you think
Published on 30 October 2019 02:15 PM
- What should the NHS do differently to support patients?
- Your views matter: how would you like the NHS to use technology to support patients? How would you like to communicate with NHS services? How can GP services involve you more?
- How should the NHS use technology to help with communication and treatment?
- How can patients have a say in GP services
- Help your NHS invest in the right support by sharing your ideas with us
Coventry along with other parts of the country has been asked to plan for the future of the NHS over the next 5-10 years.
You can help by saying what the NHS should do differently to support patients. How can the NHS make it easier for people to access support in different ways; improve communication; and involve patients in services?
Share your ideas with Healthwatch Coventry at www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/whatdoyouthinkcoventry
Until 12 December 2019