Location: Leamington Spa
Hours of work: 37 per week.
Wage : £192.40 per week
Expected duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 12 April 2021
About the role: An exciting opportunity to work in our busy, friendly & proactive Admin Hub, providing vital business administration support to the wider charity. Gaining experience in a variety of support functions and handling a varied workload, you will have the opportunity to improve processes and add real value in this diverse and challenging role.
The type of activities you may be typically trained in will include:
- Provide an efficient reception service in head office
- General office & admin support to various functions within the charity
- Support managers with the recruitment process for staff and/or volunteer roles
- Input data into a variety of established office systems
- Opportunity to manage & develop your own project/s
- Collaborate with colleagues & stakeholders across the charity
- Attend team meetings and contribute ideas
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times, in line with GDPR
- Portray a positive image of the charity, both internally and externally
We are looking for a capable and motivated team player who has a ‘can do’, positive attitude and who can work effectively in a fast-paced organisation.
To find out more information and to apply: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-576804