The receptionists provide an accessible, welcoming and professional customer service, at our Warwick Row office.
What do receptionists do?
The reception team are often the first point of call for people accessing Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire's services. Enquiries may be made in person, via the phone or through email.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- Volunteers tell us they find volunteering really rewarding
What is expected of me?
- To answer the telephone, refer to the appropriate person or take a message.
- To give reassurance to some older people who may be anxious and nervous.
- To assist staff and other volunteers with managing enquiries by phone, fax and direct contact.