Our Café offers are currently.paused
Are you living or caring for someone with dementia?
If so the Musical Memories Cafés could be for you.
They aim to:
- Support people, their families and carers living with memory problems.
- Recognize the importance music can play in bridging memories.
- Encourage socialising with others in similar circumstances.
- Enable carers to share experiences, emotions and understanding.
What activities can I expect?
- Listening to and joining musicians and volunteers in ‘making music’.
- Sharing experiences and emotions in relaxed, informal surroundings.
What does it cost?
The cafés are FREE.
For further information:
Telephone: 02476 231999