Due to COVID-19 and current Government Guidelines, these services are not currently operating. We are keeping it under review and when the situation changes, we will update this page. For our current provision, please see our Services Update
Are you living or caring for someone with dementia?
If so the Musical Memories Cafés could be for you.
They aim to:
- Support people, their families and carers living with memory problems.
- Recognize the importance music can play in bridging memories.
- Encourage socialising with others in similar circumstances.
- Enable carers to share experiences, emotions and understanding.
What activities can I expect?
- Listening to and joining musicians and volunteers in ‘making music’.
- Sharing experiences and emotions in relaxed, informal surroundings.
What does it cost?
The cafés are FREE.
Where and when do the cafés operate?
- The Moorings Bar and Restaurant, Myton Road, Leamington Spa. 10:30am - 12:00pm the 4th Monday every month (except bank holidays).
- The Bull Inn, 33-35 Main Street, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Rugby. 10:30am - 12:00pm the 3rd Monday every month (except bank holidays)
- The Saxon Mill, Coventry Road, Guys Cliffe, Warwick. 10:30am - 12:00pm the 1st Monday every month (except bank holidays)
- The Folly Inn, Folly Lane, Napton on the Hill, Southam. 10:30am - 12:00pm the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
For further information:
Telephone: 02476 231999