Owing to COVID-19 and current government guidelines, these services are currently suspended. We are keeping it under review and when the situation changes, we will update this page.
Remaining active, maintaining fitness and mobility, meeting other people and having fun are important to our wellbeing.
Our main centres offering a very wide range of interesting activities, including exercise groups are:
You may also be interested in the following exercise groups
- Walking Group - Meet at 10.45 on Tuesdays at Pool Meadow Bus Station, Fairfax Street, Coventry, CV1 5AD
- Seated and Standing exercises - 14.00-15.00 on Thursdays at Our Lady of Assumption R.C. Church, Tile Hill Lane, Coventry, CV4 9TA.
- Gentle Exercises - 10.00-11.00 on Mondays and 11.00-12.00 on Thursdays at Little Chapel, Orchard Street, Bedworth, CV12 9DH
- Stretch and Tone - 10.30-11.30 on Tuesdays at Ryton on Dunsmore Village Hall, CV8 3EY
- Aerobic Exercises - 9.30-10.15 on Thursdays at Chilvers Coton Parish Hall, Nuneaton, CV11 5RY
For further information contact - Tel: 02476 231999 Email: email@example.com