Remaining active, maintaining fitness and mobility, meeting other people and having fun are important to our wellbeing.
Our main centres offering a very wide range of interesting activities, including exercise groups are:
You may also be interested in the following exercise groups
- Walking Group - Meet at 10.45 on Tuesdays at Pool Meadow Bus Station, Fairfax Street, Coventry, CV1 5AD
- Seated and Standing exercises - 14.00-15.00 on Thursdays at Our Lady of Assumption R.C. Church, Tile Hill Lane, Coventry, CV4 9TA.
For further information on both contact - Tel: 02476 433 977 Email: email@example.com
- Gentle Exercises - 10.00-11.00 on Mondays and 11.00-12.00 on Thursdays at Little Chapel, Orchard Street, Bedworth, CV12 9DH
- Stretch and Tone - 10.30-11.30 on Tuesdays at Ryton on Dunsmore Village Hall, CV8 3EY
- Aerobic Exercises - 9.30-10.15 on Thursdays at Chilvers Coton Parish Hall, Nuneaton, CV11 5RY
For further information on all 3 contact - Tel: 01926 458117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org