Throughout Warwickshire and often within Warwickshire County Council or Housing Association premises, allowing easy access for local residents, Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire clubs provide social support and activities that meet the needs of local communities, encouraging people to support and interact with one another whilst taking part in agreed activities.
We continue to be grateful to our volunteers who support and lead groups whilst sharing their skills and knowledge and as volunteering is a social activity in its own right, we actively encourage volunteer helpers to join us.
Although we have many successful lunch and social activity clubs we are happy to discuss the development of new clubs in areas residents and communties request our support.
Lunch and Social clubs across Warwickshire
- Bishops Tachbrook Social Club - Tuesday club
- Leamington Spa - Chandos Court - Thursday club
- Leamington Spa - Clemens Street - Friday club
- Stratford - Melville House - Tuesday & Thursday clubs
- Stratford - Bishopton Community Centre - Wednesday club
- Warwick - Saltisford Gardens - Monday & Wednesday club
- Warwick - James Court - Tuesday club
Telephone: 01827 719072 or 01926 458100 for more details on clubs or volunteering.
Age Concern Lunch Clubs - Friends of Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire
Age Concern Leamington
- Dale Street Methodist Church Lunch Club - Wednesday club
Guests are served tea or coffee when they arrive and can talk or play games while the meal is being prepared.
Limited transport is available from Leamington, Cubbington and Whitnash – in the club minibus or by a volunteer car driver.
Please send an email to Batesjean66@hotmail.com
to find out more or to register.
Age Concern Shipston & District
- Stour Court - Tuesday & Friday clubs
- Rainbow Fields - Alternate Thursdays
- Outings during summer months (open to all older people in Shipston)
For more information on these clubs please see the links below.