Help improve the wellbeing of our clients in Croydon by volunteering with our Personal Integrated Care team.
The Older Adult Support Volunteer will support and encourage the person to access local clubs and join in with different activities, and/or support them with their hobbies and interests, building their confidence and self-esteem.
What is expected of me?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to send and receive emails
- To be an excellent team player
- A non-judgemental approac
- Patience and flexibility
- Punctual and reliable
What you will get out of it
- Relevant training courses will be provided
- Regular supervision and support given
- Meeting new people and being part of a vibrant volunteering team
- Gaining new skills
- Travel and other expenses will be reimbursed
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a three months trial period