Are you tech savvy, and willing to share your skills? Do you want to support an older person to use technology to combat isolation?
We are looking for a volunteer to support clients who are learning new ways to keep in touch with family and friends, and would like a bit of guidance
What is expected of me?
- Good IT skills
- Good listening skills
- Experience of using WhatsApp, Skype, Zoom, and similar methods of communication
- Ability to work from home, or comfortable visiting clients in their own homes
What you will get out of it
- Become a member of the Age UK Croydon Volunteering Programme
- Training and support
- Opportunity to attend volunteer events and training sessions
- Travel and other approved expenses will be reimbursed