Our nail care service will help you stay comfortable on your feet
Age UK Croydon is pleased to present our Nail Care Service, providing basic fingernail and toenail care for everyone living in the London Borough of Croydon.
Venues and times
You can attend one of our venues throughout the borough. Not all venues operate every day, so it's important to call for an appointment. As days and times of operation vary – please telephone the venue of your choice to confirm.
- Age UK Croydon, 81 Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath - 020 8683 7100
- Purley Cross Centre, Purley, CR8 2AA - 020 8668 4189
- Selsdon Centre (inside Sainsburys), 132 Addington Rd, South Croydon CR2 8LA - 020 8651 1111
- Old Coulsdon Centre for the Retired, Grange Park, Coulsdon Rd, CR5 1EH - 01737 554 386
How much does it cost?
The charges are as follows:
- Nail care pack: £18
- Fingers or toes £10 (first visit £23 to include your own nail care pack)
- If you'd like both your fingernails and your toenails cut, there's an additional charge of £7.50
Regrettably, we are unable to cut your nails if you have:
- Nails which are too thick to cut with nail nippers
- Circulation problems
- Prescription medication such as:
- Steroids – blue card
- Anticoagulants (anticoagulants book or green card carried)
- Immunosuppressive or chemo-therapeutic agents
Note – We no longer offer a Home Visiting Service.
For further information, contact the Help at Home team:
Telephone: 020 8683 7120