The Advocacy service empowers people to:
- speak up for themselves
- secure their rights and entitlements
- make informed choices about services
- manage risk
- enable them to stay in control of their lives
Financial Advocacy and Ongoing Financial Maintenance will support people to deal with issues relating to:
- creditors and debt
- bankruptcy and court actions
- setting up and managing bank accounts
- direct debits and standing orders
- scams and doorstep crime and financial abuse.
For advocacy services, contact ASC, or download our postcard.