The Advocacy service empowers people to:
- speak up for themselves
- secure their rights and entitlements
- make informed choices about services
- manage risk
- enable them to stay in control of their lives
Financial Advocacy and Ongoing Financial Maintenance will support people to deal with issues relating to:
- creditors and debt
- bankruptcy and court actions
- setting up and managing bank accounts
- direct debits and standing orders
- scams and doorstep crime and financial abuse.
For advocacy services, contact ASC, or download our postcard.
Be Scam Aware!
For more information on being aware of the latest scams, and what to do if you believe you have fallen victim to one, see our Scam Awareness page