Author: Age Cymru
Published on 28 October 2016 12:00 PM
Have a safe and happy Halloween this weekend.
We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable Halloween, but please remember that not everyone wants to be involved in the celebrations.
We’ve put together a list of tips to help make sure everyone has a happy Halloween:
1. Parents or guardians should accompany children who are trick-or-treating;
2. Parents or guardians should call in on neighbours in advance to make sure that it will be okay to trick-or-treat them on Halloween;
3. Older people who may not want trick-or-treaters calling in on them on Halloween can put a note in their window to ask people not to call;
4. If you are a trick-or-treater, please stay away from any houses with a note in the window asking you not to knock on their door;
5. Be community-spirited and keep and eye out for your older family members, friends and neighbours this Halloween;