Skip to content

lady holding telephone

If you moved between jobs while working you may have a pension with more than one employer. Find out how to track down and claim your money.

The Pension Tracing Service is free and can help you trace a pension that you’ve lost track of, even if you don’t have the contact details of the provider.

All you need to know is the name of your previous employer or pension scheme. But if you can, collect as much information as you can find about the employer:

  • any previous names it had
  • the type of business it ran
  • whether it changed address
  • and when you belonged to the scheme.

Ensuring you have all these details, then call the Pension Tracing Service on 0345 600 2537 who will check your information against its database of pension schemes.

They should be able to give you details of the pension’s administrator - you then need to contact the pension administrator to ask for your pension to be paid.

Or you can send an online form directly to Pension Tracing Service.

For more information: Call our Advice line: 08000 223 444

Was this helpful?

Back to top