Evidence and consultation responses
Age Cymru works with the Welsh Government, National Assembly for Wales and individual Assembly Members to make sure the issues that are important to older people in Wales are a priority.
We do this by submitting consultation responses and producing briefings on subjects of key importance.
Evidence and Consultation Responses
- Local Toilets Strategies (April 2018) (PDF, 35 KB)
- Improving Assisted Travel (January 2018) (PDF, 23 KB)
- Mandatory Concessionary Fares Scheme (January 2018) (PDF, 42 KB)
- Accessibility Action Plan (November 2017) (PDF, 52 KB)
- Parliamentary Review into Health and Social care in Wales (April 2017) (PDF, 150 KB)
- Together for a Dementia Friendly Wales 2017-2022 (March 2017) (PDF, 127 KB)
- Inquiry into Loneliness and Isolation (March 2017) (PDF, 122 KB)
- National Development Framework (March 2017) (PDF, 46 KB)
- Inquiry into Human Rights in Wales (February 2017) (PDF, 41 KB)
- Rail Franchise and The Metro (February 2017) (PDF, 22 KB)
- Welsh Transport Appraisal Guidance (February 2017) (PDF, 19 KB)
- Charging for Care and Support (January 2017) (PDF, 54 KB)