National Network for Adults Advocacy in Wales
The National Network for Adult’s Advocacy in Wales promotes and supports a quality advocacy service for people in Wales.
- To contribute to the development of advocacy policy and campaigning in Wales through the identification of key issues.
- To have a shared understanding of the role of advocacy and to develop, implement and monitor advocacy service standards.
- To share best practice by developing effective communication channels both in Wales and externally.
- To offer mutual support and share information and best practice.
- To collaborate and consult on relevant initiatives impacting on good advocacy practice.
- To create partnership opportunities for members to work together.
- To be inclusive and open to all who meet the membership criteria.
The network meets quarterly in mid Wales and if you are a provider of advocacy services and would like more information about becoming a member please contact us