Our services are increasingly dependent on voluntary donations; more than a third of our services are funded through public giving.
Leaving us a gift in your will is a great way to ensure that we can continue to be there for older people across Swansea.
From £5 to £5, 000, every penny you gift to us helps us to ensure that no one spends later life feeling vulnerable and alone.
Not sure how to make a gift in your will?
We've put together a handful of helpful tips;
- Making a will needn't be expensive - download our Wills factsheet below to find out about discounted or free will making services
- If you already have a will, it's not too late - you can add an amendment (codicil) bequeathing a gift to Age Cymru Swansea Bay
- You can leave a residuary gift - a share of your estate after taxes and debts have been paid
- Donate as little as 1% of your estate to ACSB - every gift leaves a lasting impact
- Leave a pecuniary gift - a fixed amount of money
- Or a specific gift, such as a property, a painting or antique, or stocks and shares