Skip to content


Age UK Dudley has been asked to support referrals to Dudley CVS, who have been asked to lead on co-ordinating the community response to COVID-19 in Dudley borough, working with existing voluntary and community groups and the volunteer centre and connecting people that need support to assets in their local community.

Dudley CVS will be working in partnership with DMBC Public Health, Dudley Council, West Midlands Police (Dudley borough), the Fire Service and the NHS.

Dudley CVS - 01384 573381 Webiste Clcik here  

Or contact Age UK Dudley  Monday - Fridays (not bank holidays)

Other local helplines and websites:- 

Dudley Council DMBC  - Coronavirus For the latest news, information and details of disruption to council services for Dudley Borough, please see our Coronavirus Advice page.

Black Country Radio - Community Hotline - 01384 465375

Dudley Council 'Pleased to Meet You Service" - 01384 812761

"To Meet You"  chat on 01384 812761.

Age UK Domestic Abuse helpline : - As we get older, we should be able to live safely. However, many people are feeling more at risk domestic abuse during this already frightening time: If you're worried about your safety, call our free advice line: 0800 678 1602. We're here for you.Purple heart

People suffering with any degree of mental health issues: 

The Samaritans 116 123 open 24/7

 SANE 0300 304 7000 open from 4.30pm until 10.30pm 

 Rethink Crisis Line on 0808 802 2288 Monday to Friday 6pm until 1am and Saturday/Sunday 2pm until 1am

 There is also CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) which provide a helpline specifically for men 0800 58 58 58 and they are open from 5pm to midnight.

 The Silverline 0800 4 70 80 90.

Dudley MIND helpline 01384 442938 open 8am –midnight Mon –Fri and 10am –midnight sat & Sun.

Dudley MIND website also has lots of tips on keeping good mental health

Dementia Connect Support line for anyone experiencing issues with dementia, or for their carers, 0333 150 3456

 ‘To Meet You’ telephone line for a chat on 01384 812761 for a chat,

NHS Advice for everyone-Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webpage click here

What to do if you need medical help

If you need medical help for any reason, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.

If you have symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature or a new, continuous cough), use the 111 coronavirus service.

If you need help or advice not related to coronavirus:

  • for health information and advice, use the NHS website or your GP surgery website
  • for urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service – only call 111 if you're unable to get help online