Location: Eastbourne office and other Age UK East Sussex office
locations as required.
Salary: £46,125 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
- A talented and experienced senior Finance Manager;
- A strategic thinker;
- Able to professionally manage a range of business support infrastructure (Premises, ICT, Quality etc.)
Do you have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of managing finances in a complex organisation;
- Sound knowledge and experience of using computerised accounting systems i.e. SAGE and QuickBooks;
- Demonstrable experience of working at a senior management level including managing across a range of functions/disciplines.
Age UK East Sussex requires a talented and effective Director who will take a strategic and customer-focused approach to managing and developing the Finance, Administration and Business Support infrastructure of Age UK East Sussex. The post will lead, and work closely with the Chief Executive and Directorate Team (both strategically and operationally), to ensure that internal finance and business systems and the customer services culture supports the achievement of the Charity’s aims and objectives.
All job applicants will be required to provide at least 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.
For further information you can contact the Recruitment Team on 01273 476704 ext. 612 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All fully completed applications must be received no later than 19 July 2019 at 4pm.