Based: Age UK East Sussex Newhaven offices
Salary: £5,074 per annum
Hours: 7 hours per week
- Knowledgable and understanding of the impact on an older person’s health and wellbeing of undertaking cancer treatment.
- Aware of services that can support people living with cancer. Especially those avalable in Lewes, the Havens and the Weald
- Able to work to your own initiative and as part of a team
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced carrying out assessments, working with partners and meeting the needs of clients
Do you have:
- Experience in person-centred planning
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Confidence to market and expand a service
- Successful experience of managing a caseload
- Experience of working with volunteers
We are seeking a part time Macmillan Coordinator to deliver our service within the west of the county. The service is delivered in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support and supports older people living with cancer by providing a volunteer to provide time limited support.
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.
You can contact the Recruitment Team on 01273 476704 ext. 612 or email us on email@example.com
All fully completed applications must be received no later than 3rd January 2020 at 4pm. Interviews will be taking place on the 15th January 2020 at our Faraday House offices.