HCPC Registered Podiatrists – Age UK East Sussex Footcare Service
Based: Across East Sussex
Salary: £11.74 per hour plus 12.07% holiday allowance
Hours: Flexible - Bank
- An HCPC registered Podiatrist looking to work with older people?
- A Podiatry business owner who would like to supplement their income by working part-time for Age UK East Sussex as well?
- Experienced at working with older people and with an understanding of the issues that affect the quality of their lives?
- Looking for a role that fits in with your current commitments
Do you have:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering good foot care for a diverse range of clinical needs?
- Great communication and interpersonal skills?
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team?
- A full valid UK driving license and access to a car?
Due to expansion, our successful Footcare service is looking for more HCPC registered Podiatrists to join our dynamic and expanding team working in community settings across East Sussex. We can offer you a flexible working pattern so you can build up your own caseload with hours that suit you, run your own diary and manage your own clients.
We support a number of working models; you can work for us exclusively, building up your client base as your experience grows or you can be a podiatry business owner deciding how much of the week that you would like to work for Age UK East Sussex. Your client portfolio builds as your experience grows, ensuring that there is no conflict of interest with your own business. This great opportunity gives you the flexibility to work to your own requirements.
It is essential that you have a BSc in Podiatry or equivalent with current HCPC registration. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop professional relationships with clients and a willingness to work in a charity where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of older people within the County.
In this role you will be supporting individuals both in their own homes and from venues , ensuring all foot care is delivered to Age UK East Sussex’s high standards and ensuring that HCPC compliancy is met.
Applying is just the start of your journey – when you get out and about in your community helping people live independently is when our staff tell us they get the most job satisfaction.
For further information about this role please contact Christine Bolt, Services Team Lead on 07850 987 147