HCPC Registered Podiatrists – Age UK East Sussex Footcare Service
Based: East Sussex (specific area to be agreed with applicant)
Salary: £8,546.72 per annum
Hours: 14hrs per week
- An HCPC registered Podiatrist looking to work with older people?
- Experienced at working with older people and with an understanding of the issues that affect the quality of their lives?
Do you have:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering good foot care for a diverse range of clinical needs?
- Great communication and interpersonal skills?
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team?
- A full valid UK driving license and access to a car?
Due to expansion of our successful Foot Care service we are looking to appoint HCPC registered Podiatrists on permanent contracts.
In this role you will be supporting individuals both in their own homes and from venues with their foot care, ensuring all foot care is delivered to Age UK East Sussex’s high standards and ensuring that HCPC compliancy is met. You will also be completing the relevant paperwork and inputting data onto the Support Services data base.
It is essential that you have a BSc in Podiatry or equivalent with current HCPC registration.
You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop professional relationships with clients and a willingness to work in a charity where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of older people within the County.
For further information about this role please contact Christine Bolt, Services Team Lead on 07850 987 147
All job applicants will be required to provide at least 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.
Please note, unfortunately we are unable to accept CV’s in lieu of application forms.