Working in conjunction with GP surgeries this service provides non-medical support and advice to older people and their carers.
About the service
Trained staff and volunteers spend time with patients identifying issues which may be causing them difficulties and exploring ways to improve their wellbeing.
How we can help?
- Support older people and their carers to access services and meet their needs
- Support self-management of health related issues and promote well-being and confidence
- Reduce social isolation and encourage people to access local social, leisure or support groups
- Help people to live independently for longer
- Reduce the demand on primary care services for non-clinical matters
For more information