Day Clubs aim to reduce social isolation, improve older people's physical health and psychological well-being, promote independence and confidence and support people to live in their own homes for as long as they wish.
What does the service offer?
- The opportunity to meet other people and form friendships
- Regular contact
- Information and advice
- Support for carers and time to get out and about
- A range and choice of activities
What does the service provide?
- A freshly cooked midday meal
- Quizzes and games
- Discussions and debates
- Therapeutic activities
- Outings and friendly conversations
- A person centred approach to the provision of services
Where is the service delivered?
|Location||Venue||Days open||Opening times|
|Peacehaven||Kempton House, Cavell Avenue, BN10 7NJ||Tuesday||10.00am-3.00pm|
|Newhaven||Newhaven Age Concern Club, West Quay, BN9 9BP||Wednesday||10.00am-3.00pm|
For More Information