The iCan Service will aim to improve health and wellbeing of venerable adults by ensuring they have the provision of personalised coordinated care and support across a network of providers.
The type of support the volunteer will be providing is as follows assisting:
- Enabling access to health and social care services.
- Enabling accessing to community services.
- Helping people to self -manage their condition.
- Running awareness events.
- Running peer support groups in the community.
A telephone triage system will operate from the Age UK Enfield Ponders End office and will be mange by trained volunteers, who will support clients with their enquiries and also take referrals.
For more information concerning volunteering for the iCan Team please contact Hinnah Gill on : 020 8375 4103 or email email@example.com