The Dash Corporate Challenge
Get involved at this year's Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash to promote healthy living and fitness at your company, and help raise money to support our work to combat loneliness among older people.
What's the Dash Challenge?
- The Dash Corporate Challenge is open to companies large or small. There is no extra charge or fundraising commitment, but prizes will be up for grabs!
- All corporate teams can receive our online fundraising pack.
- The team that raises the most will win a prize. Why not set a target of £50 per runner?
OR perhaps you want to go the extra mile and use the Dash to raise your company's profile. Our 10k attracts over 12,000 runners and we have plenty of sponsorship packages on offer, including the opportunity for your company to place an advert in our race booklet. Contact us on email@example.com for more details.
How to get involved
- Teams must consist of four or more members
- Team captains create their team name when signing up
- Additional members can be added by the team captain at this point, or they can sign up individually and join the team
- Finally, team captains should email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to be involved and to request your online fundraising pack!
Register your team
Contact the Events team on email@example.com to register your team or for more information about the event and sponsorship opportunities.
Manage your fundraising
A JustGiving fundraising page makes it easy for your friends and family to give money to you online. You can also download our sponsor forms to manage your offline fundraising.
We would love to hear how your training and fundraising is going. Share your stories on Twitter and Instagram using #DashChallenge.
We'll be publishing results on the day after the race. There will be prizes available for fastest male, female and mixed teams, as well as the best fundraisers!