A lively group for people with memory loss singing to music played live by an experienced musician. Carers welcome.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
ACTIVITY CENTRE CLOSURE
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following the government recommendation that everyone should stop non-essential contact with others and travel. This is particularly important for people over 70, those with underlying health conditions and pregnant women. Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham has decided to close the activity centre whilst the government recommendations remain in place.
We will still be running the following services as outlined below:
- Information and Advice - Appointments will take place over the telephone instead of at our centre. To book, call: 020 7386 9085
- Shopping Service - Our shopping service is still running and can be booked by calling 020 7386 9085
- In Touch Befriending - Our befriending service will be carried out over the phone rather than home visits. For enquiries about this service please email: email@example.com or call our main number on 020 7386 9085
- Digital Inclusion Project - Our Digital Champions are available to provide 1-2-1 digital support over the phone. To book, call: 020 7386 9085 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further updates call us on 020 7386 9085.
Appointments with a dementia specialist
Are you affected by dementia? Do you want to speak to a dementia specialist?
A member of the Imperial dementia team will be at 105 Greyhound Rd to provide information and support. To book an appointment please call 0207 386 9085
Music for memory
Tuesday 10.45am till 11.45am at our centre on 105 Greyhound Road, W6 8NJ
A LIVELY group for people with memory loss singing to music played live by an experienced musician. Carers welcome. Popular FUN and good for self-expression. FREE.
Starting Wednesday 23rd October 12pm-1pm with professional pianist running every fortnight - £2.50
- 23rd Oct / 6th Nov / 20th Nov / 4th Dec 2019