Welcome to Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham Activity Centre!
We're a community resource that offers our members a wide range of activities, intending to encourage people to enjoy a healthy and rewarding life. We believe that staying physically and mentally active is essential for good health, so join us in our mission to keep older adults thriving.
What can you expect from Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham?
Our dedicated, friendly staff and volunteers provide a warm welcome to all clients who attend our centre. Whether you want to try one of our physical activities, social clubs or share a homecooked lunch in a friendly atmosphere, there is something for everyone who walks through the door. Meet new people, get active, have a seat in our community garden, or simply share a cup of tea.
- The Centre is open Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm.
- Please reserve your space at our Social Lunch Club.
- To see what's on, check our Activities Timetable.
- Find out more about how our Information & Advice service can help you.
- Need help with your shopping? We offer an escorted door-to-door shopping service.
- Our Digital Champions provide 1-2-1 digital support in person and over the phone. Sessions are 30-minutes long and led by one of our trained volunteers. We can also help older people find a suitable internet provider and avoid getting stung by salespeople with broadband packages they don't need. More information can be found here - Digital Skills. A video link session over zoom can be set up upon request for those who cannot make it to the Centre. To book, email email@example.com or call: 020 7386 9085.
- Keep an eye on your health:
Find out how we can help you get a FREE Lung Health Check.
Get help managing your diabetes - Digital Diabetes.
Do I need a face covering?
Face coverings are no longer mandatory. However, we would like to remind everyone that some of our guests are still very vulnerable and being vaccinated does not mean you can't catch and pass on COVID-19. We request all guests wash their hands regularly and thoroughly. We also ask that you avoid visiting the centre if you are feeling particularly unwell.