A new group for anyone who enjoys knitting:
Come along to:
- Share hints and tips
- Swap patterns
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Give to good causes
- Have a cuppa and a chat!
This is an opportunity to get involver where we do Basic Knitting and Knitting the hats for the Big Knit Project.
Everyone is welcome! Bring whatever you are working on or start afresh, we will be helping each other out.
- Location - Age UK Harrow office, 104 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BQ
- Classes - Every 2 weeks on a Friday
- Who can attend? - Anyone over the age of 18 who enjoys knitting can attend the group
- What costs are involved? - There is no cost involved, however we ask if they have any wool that they can donate or equipment we will always be happy to accept
- What equipment the attendee needs to bring with them? - Nothing
- What level of competence is required? - No requirements