Help at Home Assistant
Published on 15 June 2021 02:00 PM
Due to expansion in the north of Hillingdon and Harrow; we are looking for staff to join our Help at Home team.
The Help at Home team carry out a range of domestic tasks including shopping, laundry, cleaning, escorting to appointments and preparing light meals.
- Casual contracts (Mon-Fri) - you state when and how often you want to work.
- You will be paid £10.85 per hour plus mileage.
- Your clients will be referred to you by Age UK HHB
- You are required to have a good command of written and spoken English.
- A completed application form.
- Two references - one of which must be your previous employer.
- An enhanced DBS check with vulnerable adults (to be financed by you at a cost of £44.00).
If you require more information on the role please contact Sue Herring on 020 8756 3053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed Application for Employment and Diversity Monitoring forms to: email@example.com