Informal and friendly community based drop-in sessions, offering digital support to those aged 50 and over.
Basic digital support and advice in a friendly, informal environment. Pop in with your device or your technology questions and have a cuppa while you learn. This is a FREE service, although donations are welcomed.
Drop-in locations and times:
RYDE - Ryde Library, George Street
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, from 10:30 - 12:00
BRADING - Brading Centre, forecourt of Brading Primary School, West Street
- Every Wednesday, from 10:00 - 12:00. This is a volunteer-led session
NEWPORT - Lord Louis Library, Orchard Street
- 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 10:30 - 12:00
- 3rd Friday of the month, from 14:30 - 16:00
FRESHWATER - Our Place Cafe, West Wight Sports Centre, Moa Place
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month, from 10:00 - 12:30
To enquire about the Digital Inclusion Project
Call our friendly Digital Inclusion IT Tutors on (01983) 525282, email us or fill out the simple form below.