The scheme will run through March 2019 only and is open to all Island residents over the age of 50 years old (subject to appointment availability at participating legal firms). In return of a £75 donation to Age UK Isle of Wight for a Single Will, or £150 for a Joint Will, one of our participating legal firms will write you a Will.
*Please note that your donation covers the writing of a basic will, for complicated or lengthy wills additional fees may apply and will be payable directly to your chosen legal firm.
The Island legal firms kindly supporting our Will Writing Scheme this March are:
|Legal Firm||Office Address||Phone Number|
|Wheelers Solicitors||143 High Street, Newport, PO30 1TY||533938|
|Walter Gray & Co||
Baring Chambers, 13, Denmark Road, Cowes, PO31 2SY
4 St Thomas Street, Ryde, PO33 2ND
|Diana Deacon Ltd.||36 Castle Road, Cowes, PO31 7QZ||07968 953 521|
|Glanvilles Damant Legal Services||The Courtyard, St Cross Business Park, Newport, PO30 5BF||527878 or 821629|
Taking advantage of our Will Writing Scheme is simple, you just need to:
- Check appointment availability with your chosen legal firm above
- Book an appointment during March 2019 quoting the Age UK Isle of Wight Will Writing Scheme
- Register and make your donation via the methods below
Your registration & donation can be made in the following ways:
- Online by visiting: Age UKIW Will Writing Scheme 2019
- Over the phone by credit/debit card: by calling our fundraisng department on 301343 or 301340.
- By post: download a Will Writing Scheme form and send the completed form and cash / cheque (payable to Age UK Isle of Wight) to: FAO Fundraising Dept, Age UKIW, 4 Lower St James Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5HE.
On receipt of your application and donation you will be emailed a Confirmation letter, Will Planner and Donation Certificate for you to print out, complete* and present to your solicitor. (Applications received by post will receive this information by return mail within 4 days.)
*In preparation to your appointment, we ask that you complete the provided ‘Will Planner’. By taking some time to think about your wishes and list your assets beforehand you will assist in the smooth running of your appointment.
Age UK Isle of Wight is a local independent charity, 100% of all donations we receive stay on the Island. If you have any questions about our Will Writing Scheme, ples contact the Fundraising Department by emailing email@example.com or calling on (01983) 301343 | 301340.
Each solicitor and legal firm participating in our scheme has given their time & expertise free of charge in return for a donation to Age UK Isle of Wight, we thank them for their support and generosity.