The Older and Wiser Show is a partnership between Age Friendly Island and Vectis Radio. Its aim is to inform islanders about projects and initiatives taking place across the Island that enhance the lives of older residents.
Please see below for the full diary of upcoming shows. You can listen live at vectisradio.com or on 104.6FM from 3pm to 4pm on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Wednesday 3rd April - Doorstep Crime Scams with Trading Standards
- Wednesday 17th April - The Bobby Scheme with the Blue Lamp Trust
- Wednesday 1st May - Independent Living at Home with Age UKIW Independent Living Services
- Wednesday 15th May - IOW Alzheimer’s Cafés and Dementia Action Week with Maggie Bennett
- Wednesday 5th June - Volunteering and the Good Neighbour Scheme with Age UKIW Good Neighbour Scheme
- Wednesday 19th June - IOW Men in Sheds with Age Friendly Island