Age UK Isle of Wight (Age UK IW) exists to work with, and for, all older people living on the Isle of Wight, helping them to live well whatever their circumstances.
We have a vision of an island community where older people are respected, valued, included and able to live the life they choose.
Our strategy is driven by our vision and beliefs. In all that we do we will be:
- Local, caring and responsive
- Led by older people, working with them and not just for them
- Champions of independence, inclusion and equality
- Respectful of each person and their freedom to choose
- Thoughtful, open and honest
- Positive and proactive
We will achieve our strategy, and live by our beliefs, by delivering outstanding services, driving change and focusing on three strategic themes:
- Being Happy
- Being Healthy and Cared For
- Being Connected
Working for Age UK Isle of Wight
Age UK IW offers a range of benefits including:
- 28 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Legal & General pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Siimply Health Cash Plan
- Learning and development opportunities
Our offices have a great team spirit and are centrally located in Newport.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer, and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status or pregnancy and maternity.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references, proof of right to work and (where the role requires) a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please note, that should you not have been invited for interview within four weeks of the closing date, you will not have been successful on this occasion.
We are not currently recruiting, please check back here for updates.