Living Well Carers Support Worker
Carers IW are recruiting for a Living Well Carer Support Worker to join their team. If you are interested in making a positive difference to the lives of unpaid Carers, we need to hear from you.
The Living Well approach:
- Promotes people’s health and wellbeing, supporting them to increase their ability to live well and retain their independence
- Supports unpaid carers in the hospital setting
- Builds new partnerships to support the delivery of person-centred, holistic care planning and co-ordination
- Works with Adult Social Care to support those who feel on the edge of crisis, particularly those not eligible for statutory funding
- Supports people leaving hospital by providing new models of care in the community
The Carers IW Living Well Team is looking to recruit the following:
Living Well Carer Support Worker (£20,500 pro rata for 18 hours per week)
This a job share opportunity to work in the Carers Lounge within St Mary’s & Sevenacres Hospital to identify and support unpaid carers within the hospital setting for 2.5 days per week on a fixed term contract (May 2019).
Please click on the relevant links below for full Job Description and Application details.
Job Share Opportunity Advert
Carers Hospital Job Description
Application Form Carers IW – Word document
Application Form Carers IW – PDF
Living Well Project Information Pack
All enquires and applications should be directed directly to Carers IW.
If you would like to discuss the role please contact Sarah on 822099 ext. 2568 or email email@example.com
Please return application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Elizabeth Martin Carers IW, Riverside Centre, The Quay, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 2QR
Application Submission Date: Friday 16th March at 4pm
Interview Date: Friday 23rd March