Are you an Island organisation that would like to sign up to the Digital Friendly Island Scheme? Find out more here.
There are many ways to be digitally friendly – you could offer free WiFi, an accessible website or run courses and drop-in session, for example. The scheme encourages organisations to provide inclusive access to their digital services to build confidence in older people who would like to become digitally connected or who simply want to grow their skills.
By applying to the Digital Friendly Island scheme you will pledge to:
- Help people to use your digital services.
- Design your digital services to be accessible.
- Train your staff to provide help to use your digital services.
- Signpost to other Digital Friendly Island organisations who can provide further support.
- Display the Digital Friendly Island stamp.
- Provide an inclusive service that offers an alternative to digital access.
Age UK Isle of Wight will:
- Promote members of the Digital Friendly Island scheme via our website and local marketing campaigns.
- Provide website listings and printed information for signposting to further support.
- Provide Digitally Friendly Island window stickers, posters and online widget.
If you would like to discuss the scheme further please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up Today!
To join the Digital Friendly Island scheme, please click the pink button