Free, impartial advice to anyone aged 50+, as well as their families and carers, to help overcome any challenges they may face.
Care Navigators promote self-confidence and self-management to increase a person's sense of health and wellbeing. They can help to improve your quality of life and maintain independence.
What happens when you are visited by a Care Navigator?
A Care Navigator will visit you either in your own home or a place convenient to you. They will take the time to listen to what is important to you and help you navigate the health and social care system.
Together a personal enablement plan is agreed which will provide tailored and creative solutions to practical challenges.
Care Navigators will offer:
- Support to do the things you can achieve.
- Support to do the things you would like to achieve.
- Support to access the things you can't do for yourself.
A Care Navigator can help you:
- Build confidence
- Be an emotional support through challenging times
- Engage in social and community activities
- Access domestic support and help around the home
- Advice on falls prevention
- Home safety, including fitting minor aids and equipment
- Welfare and Benefits (including ensuring you're accessing all of the support to which you're entitled)
- Housing and Care issues
- Support through other challenges personal to you
To find out more, or to make a referral please:
Give us a call on (01983) 525282 or email us using the button to the right.