Helping you to stay safe and comfortable in your own home.
For all of those jobs around the house you’ve been meaning to do, let our experienced, reliable and trusted tradespeople do the work.
What kind of jobs can we help with?
- Home safety adaptations advice and installation
- Installing external Metal Key Clamp Handrails
- Fitting plug sockets & light fixtures (and other minor electrical jobs)
- Power washing paths, patios and driveways
- Building steps
- Moving and assembling furniture, units, flat-pack, etc.
- Fence and gate repairs
- Hang shelving, picture frames, mirrors, blinds & curtain rails
- Minor carpentry and plumbing work
- Low level guttering maintenance and clearing
- General household repairs
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please do enquire with your job requirements and we will do our best to help.
The Home Safe Service is open to all adults over the age of 18 living on the Isle of Wight.
We don’t charge for call-outs and we offer a very competitive hourly rate, plus you can have any mix of jobs in one visit.
For more information please contact our friendly team for a no-obligation chat:
Call: (01983) 525282 or email us using the button to the right.