For all of those jobs around the house you’ve been meaning to do, let our experienced, reliable and trusted tradespeople do the work.
What kind of jobs can we help with?
- Home safety adaptations advice and installation
- Installing external Metal Key Clamp Handrails
- Fitting plug sockets & light fixtures (and other minor electrical jobs)
- Power washing paths, patios and driveways
- Building steps and ramps
- Moving and assembling furniture, units, flat-pack, etc.
- Fence and gate repairs
- Hang shelving, picture frames, mirrors, blinds & curtain rails
- Minor carpentry and plumbing work
- Low level guttering maintenance and clearing
- General household repairs
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please do enquire with your job requirements and we will do our best to help.
The Home Safe Service is open to all adults over the age of 18 living on the Isle of Wight.
We don’t charge for call-outs and we offer a very competitive hourly rate, plus you can have any mix of jobs in one visit.
Contact us today for a no-obligation chat about your requirements:
We are pleased to announce that we have received some grant funding from Foundations Independent Living Trust and are able to offer a limited supply of FREE aids for islanders with dementia, to make day to day life easier around the home.
Items include -
- Bright coloured toilet seats (including free fitting)
- Bright coloured grab rails (including free fitting)
- Superbright light bulbs
- Plug-in nightlights
- Door signs
Stocks are very limited, but if you or someone you know has dementia, and would benefit from one of these dementia-specific aids, please contact us on 525282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read the full article here: Grant will assist islanders with dementia to remain safely in their homes