Have you taken up running in lockdown? Do you enjoy walking long distances? Have you always wanted to take part in a run, cycle, walk or swim event, but never dared?
Well, why not do it now? It couldn’t be easier to sign up for a sporting event and raise money for our charity.
We are currently entering the Richmond Half Marathon in September 2021! Click here if you would like to read more about this event.
If a half marathon isn't for you, here’s a list of just some of the sporting events coming up in 2021 for you to take part in. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us which event you would like to enter and we will help you sign up and set up a fundraising page.
Walks and Treks
- April-October 2021: Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
- May-September 2021: National Three Peaks Challenge
- 29-30th May 2021: London 2 Brighton 100km Challenge
Runs and Races
- 11th April 2021: Royal Parks Half Marathon
- 31st May 2021: Vitality London 10,000 10km run
- 27th June 2021: Brighton Half Marathon
- 5th September 2021: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon
- 12th September 2021: Richmond Half Marathon
- 2022: London Marathon
Cycles and Swims
- April-October 2021: London to Paris Cycle
- 4th September 2021: Dock2Dock Swim - 5, 10 or 15km open water swim in London
If a sporting event isn’t your style but you still want to get up and move for charity, why not have a go at our flexible sporting challenge - A Few K Every Day.
Please note that these events are not run by Age UK Lambeth. You can sign up to these events and select Age UK Lambeth as the charity you would like to fundraise for, and do so via a JustGiving page that we will help you set up.