About Age UK Lancashire
Welcome To Age UK Lancashire. We are a county-wide charity working with and for older people. We believe that later life should be valued and fulfilling. Through the services and support we provide, we aim to promote independence, enhance health and well-being and enable older people to access the information they need to make informed decisions about their lives.
We're Age UK Lancashire and our goal is to enable older people across the region to love later life.
Who we are
Age is different for everyone and, of course, the challenges and the demands are different for everyone, too. At Age UK Lancashire, we are many things to many people – a source of advice, information, companionship and support, among many other things.
What we do
We believe that everyone can love later life - we do this by inspiring, supporting and enabling in a number of ways.
- To encourage choice and opportunity for older people.
- To be a direct service provider of high quality services for older people.
- To ensure that older people are aware of, and have access to, the benefits to which they are entitled.
- To advocate on behalf of older people.
- To promote positive attitudes towards older people and ageing.
Our Staff, volunteers and clients.
How you can help?
Together we can help older people make the most of later life, so help us by donating today.
Make a Dontation