We have a vision for Lancashire where those in later life can make positive contributions to the communities they live in, make informed choices and retain their independence and wellbeing.
We will achieve this by:
- positively engaging with people in later life, their families and carers;
- providing high quality responsive services to meet their needs;
- campaigning and awareness raising around the issues and challenges faced in later life and by:
- loving later life and encouraging others to love and value those in later life too.
Our three year aims are to:
1) Engage more people in later life in our services, with relevant, sustainable, integrated and inclusive provision available across the diversity of Lancashire communities.
2) Offer high quality, innovative and responsive services, an organisation with a culture of continuous improvement.
3) Develop and retain highly skilled and resilient leadership and management, ensuring that we develop and sustain the capability and capacity to enable us to operate effectively and efficiently across the County
If you have any comments about these statements, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.