To be truly happy at home, it's important to feel safe and comfortable.
Whether it's getting around more easily, coping with health conditions or being able to sit down comfortably, we have various suggestions that could help make your life easier.
You can buy the products online or at the locations below.
- Age UK Lancashire Burnley Office - 24 Keirby Walk, Burnley - Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Age UK Lancashire Chorley Office - Lifestyle Centre, Gillibrand Street, Chorley - Open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Fylde Office - The Lodge, 7 St Georges Rd, St Annes Fylde - Open Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Preston Office - 5-6 Cheapside Preston - Open Monday to Friday 10am - 4.30pm
Donations to Age UK’s charitable work from Age Co sales are expected to reach £3 million each year
Age Co Home Insurance are administered by Ageas Retail Limited and provided by a limited panel of insurers.† Age UK Personal Alarms are provided by PPP Taking Care Limited and brought to you by Age UK Trading CIC.
* On standard construction properties.
† Details on request.
Age UK Enterprises Limited trades under the trading name Age Co Insurance Services. Age UK Enterprises Limited is a trading subsidiary company of Age UK (registered charity, no. 1128267) and donates its net profits to Age UK. Products offered by Age Co Insurance Services are arranged by Age UK Enterprises Limited and arranged and administered by Ageas Retail Limited, both of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ageas Retail Limited Registered office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. Registered in England and Wales 1324965. FS Register number: 312468. Age UK Enterprises Limited Registered office: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA. Registered in England and Wales 3156159. FS Register number: 311438.