You can buy the products online or at the locations below.
- Age UK Lancashire Burnley Office - 24 Keirby Walk, Burnley - Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Age UK Lancashire Chorley Office -Railway House, Railway Rd, Chorley - Open Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Fylde Office - The Lodge, 7 St Georges Rd, St Annes Fylde - Open Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Age UK Lancashire Lancaster Office - 7-11 Chapel Street, Lancaster - Open Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30 pm
- Age UK Lancashire Preston Office - 5-6 Cheapside Preston - Open Monday to Friday 10am - 4.30pm
Age UK Hearing Aids
The arrangements we have in place for Age UK Hearing Aids are changing and as a result we are unfortunately not able to accept new customers
If you have previously bought an Age UK Hearing Aid which should need servicing or repairing please contact us on 0800 707 6172 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm) or email Trading.email@example.com to arrange.
If you would like general advice about hearing, please view https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/health-wellbeing/conditions-illnesses/hearing-loss/ or call our Advice Line 0800 055 6112.
Age UK Personal Alarms
The Age UK Personal Alarm Service gives users the freedom to live independently in their own home, safe in the knowledge that if there is an accident or they have a fall, they can get help quickly.
PPP Taking Care Limited works in association with Age UK Trading CIC, a commercial arm of Age UK (charity number 1128267). Age UK Trading CIC donates its net profits to Age UK. Age UK Trading CIC is registered in England and Wales, number 01102972. Registered address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA. PPP Taking Care uses Age UK's trademarks under licence.